|Unlocked after:||Fleeca Heist|
|Unlocks:||Pacific Standard Job|
|Max players:||2 minimum - 4 maximum|
- "The Fleeca Heist was was a huge success. Now why don't we try something bigger? There is a bank in Paleto Bay that is ripe for the picking. You know what to do."
- — Gary Mitnick
The Paleto Job is the second heist in the Heists content update.
Players are assigned to rob the Blaine County Savings Bank and assign roles. Once they arrive, the two teams perform their tasks, take the cash and leave as fast as possible.
If players have completed the setup missions (Hack and/or Military Hardware) they can hack into the network to open the vault and/or use heavy armor during the escape. Completing both setups will slow police response time.
There are two teams for this Heist. Crowd Control (CC) and Money Team (MT). Crowd Control will control the hostages to make sure they don't make any dumb moves while Money Team will break into the vault (or hack it) and get the cash.
The potential take for the heist is $1,500,000. The leader must decide the cut for each player before executing the Heist via the Planning Board.
- Arrive at Blaine County Savings Bank
- Go inside
- (CC) Take out the cameras and control the crowd
- (MT) Break open the vault
- (MT) Vault can be hacked if Paleto Job - Hack setup is completed
- (MT) Drill the vault and steal the cash
- (CC) Hold off the cops
- If Military Hardware has been completed, players can utilize juggernaut armor.
- Lose your wanted level
All Points Bulletin
All players who participated in the Heist must stay low for 48 in game hours due to the All Points Bulletin that is placed on them.
- Avoid getting shot especially if you're the player carrying the cash. Any time you get shot a bit of the take is lost.
- Heavy armor can be used on all members of the heist crew - or just a few. The host can assign individual outfits to individual members. This can be useful in order to make a distraction to let the other members carrying cash get away.