|Unlocked after:||Heist tutorial missions|
|Max players:||2 minimum - 4 maximum|
- "You're ready - You scratched my back and now I'll scratch yours. Pick one of the Fleeca joints and rob the place blind. I'll be covering your ass by attempting to scramble the police radio. Don't fuck it up."
- — Gary Mitnick
The Fleeca Heist is the first heist in the Heists content update. Players can choose which Fleeca franchise they wish to rob, unlike other Heists.
Players pick a Fleeca location and assign roles. Once they arrive, the two teams do their tasks, take the cash and leave as fast as possible.
If players have completed the setup missions (Hack and/or Kuruma) they can hack into the network to open the vault and/or use an Armored Kuruma to escape the police. Completing both setups will slow police response time.
There are two teams during this Heist. Crowd Control (CC) and Money Team (MT). Crowd Control will control the hostages to make sure they don't make any dumb moves while Money Team will break into the vault (or hack it) and get the cash.
The take from the heist is potentially $200,000. The leader must decide the cut for each player before executing the Heist via the Planning Board.
- Arrive at targeted Fleeca Bank
- Go inside
- (CC) Take out the cameras and control the crowd
- (MT) Break open the vault
- (MT) Vault can be hacked if Paleto Job - Hack setup is completed
- (MT) Drill the vault and steal the cash
- (CC) Hold off the cops
- Lose your wanted level
All Points Bulletin
All players who participated in the Heist must stay low for 12 in game hours due to the All Points Bulletin that is placed on them.
- Avoid getting shot especially if you're the player carrying the cash. Any time you get shot a bit of the take is lost.
- Blocking the entrance to the bank with a vehicle can supply good cover.